Sunday, September 26, 2010

Back Again

Things have  been difficult lately & only made worse now by a late night phone call & text message sent to me by my ex who I had been with for almost 10 years.
Not long ago when I first got a computer & got on Facebook an old friend that I hadn't seen in years found me. I told him how I had recently broke up with the ex as this friend knows the ex & his family as they grew up together & dropped a huge bombshell on me. My ex had actually been married for the last 5 years of our relationship & has 2 kids! I couldn't believe it! I felt so betrayed & angry as well because he had made me complicant in an affair I had no idea about. I also felt so bad for his wife as he had been cheating on her throughout their whole relationship & marriage & the births of their children.
Then late last night out of the blue he calls me & says he can't stop thinking about me & he wants to see me to talk, then he sends me this text which I will write here. "For whatever it's worth I do love you & miss you..You have always been special to me & I really miss playing with you & making each other cum. I should have treated you better xoxo"
It's a little late for that now. I still love him & I always will but I can't go through all this shit again. When I found out he was married I still had his number in my phone & I called him. When he answered at first he was happy that I was calling. I told him I had a computer & the internet & mentioned it was amazing who could find you on Facebook. He asked me what I meant by that & I said to him 'When you you planning to tell me that you've been married for the last 5 years of our realationship & have 2 children'. His lame reply was 'I thought you knew'. How the fuck am I supposed to know something like that unless he tells me?
I told him I felt sorry for his wife & hung up. Hadn't heard from him for a while until last night & the stupid fucking text message!
I have a feeling he's going to show up at the event I'm helping to orgainise at a nightclub as he works in the nightclub industry.
Don't know what I will do if he does turn up but I will have some pretty heavy backup though & it might be nice to get him kicked out!

No comments:

Post a Comment